Nature's Silence <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11206850?origin\x3dhttp://magical-dreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Long time no update le wor.Sorry I too lazy.Hai...so far the common test all I pass.The physics not very good.I got 25.5/50 lolx.So lucky siah.Not many ppl do well in physics in my class.I count myself lucky.

This friday got ptc.Sian.My father and mother like dun want to go like that.They say what troublesome or something like that.lolx.Make my life difficult...I dunno wat to do.How leh?

Dunno wat to write liao.Byez



8:55 PM


WELCOME

Welcome to my blog!

PROFILE

carolyn
sweet sixteen
ex greenridgean (:
ex 4e1-er
ngeeannpoly

LINKS

Aliah
Brendon
Cai Ying
Celeste
David
Evelyn
Fiona
Ivian
Marcus
Rebecca
Samantha
Sook Chen
Su Cheng

TAG


CREDITS

tp-evolution designs
Image from Shutterstock
Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0